- 2014: Artax Biopharma obtains the approval for Phase I clinical trial
- 2014: Phase Ia for tolerability and safety of leading compound on going
- 2015: Artax Biopharma Raises $10M Series B to fund Phase Ib-IIa clinical trials for AX-024, a novel oral treatment; and to further develop its pipeline of preclinical candidates.
- 2015: Phase Ib; food effect, safety and tolerability of leading compound started
- 2017: First-in-class inhibitor of the T cell receptor for the treatment of autoimmune diseases. Science Translational Medicine 21 Dec 2016: Vol. 8, Issue 370, pp. 370ra184